NO RECORDING STUDIO
Situated on a farm in Rayleigh Essex, NO has been my working home base for the last twenty years and where the bulk of my work has been recorded. It has a large live room, vocal booth, control room, kitchen/lounge, free parking and 24 hour access.
NO has Allen & Heath Zed-R16 desk.
Drawmer and TL Audio Valve pre's, EQ and compression.
Backline on request
Day Rate 8-10 hours
Walking distance from Southend Victoria, Southend Central and Prittlewell train station. Maple has a 25 year history and has long been the cornerstone of the current Southend live music scene. Maple's very well equipped recording studio boasts two very large live rooms with differing acoustics, both conveniently connected to a control room with great visual and audio communication between the three.
- Good selection of guitar and bass amplification and cabinets.
- DW drum kit hire on request
- Avalon - VT-737sp Channel
- Soundcraft SI Impact Desk
- Pro Tools, Logic, Ableton
- Mackie HR824 Monitors
Selected Microphone list
- Electrovoice Re20
- Sennheisser 421 x 2
- SE Electronic Ribbon RNR1
- Blue Bottle Condenser
- NS 10 Driver Mic
Day Rate 8 hours
WORKSHOPS AND RECORDING AT THE FISHERMEN'S CHAPEL
The Fishermen's Chapel is a working Methodist church situated in Leigh on Sea Essex. As part of a new initiative to use the space in a creative and community focused way i am helping to facilitate a series of workshops. Currently running
monthly we have 'Improvisers At The Chapel' and 'Such Gitarre'. More soon to come. All are non profit and are an all welcome door policy.
I can also offer the Chapel as a space for location recording. It has a great acoustic ideal for recording Classical, Choral, Folk or Jazz. The Chapel has two
piano's and a chapel organ.
NEW RIVER STUDIOS
199 Eade Road, London, N4 1DN
For musicians looking to record in London I can offer day rates at New River
Studios in Manor House. New River has an impressive equipment list including
an Amek mixing desk and SSL convertors, assorted backline and choice of live
Day Rate 8 hours
Selected Equipment List:
- Amek BC2 24 channel mixing console.
- SSL Alpha Link and converters - 24 analogue inputs and outputs, 56 digital.
- MICS (selected): Neumann U87, Neumann KM84(x2), Coles 4038(x2), SE Gemini, Sennheiser MD421(x2), Sennheiser MD441.
- OUTBOARD (selected): Empirical Labs Distressor, Trident Anniversary Channel Strip, Jensen copy preamps (x2), UA valve preamp, UA solid state preamp, AKG BX11 spring reverb, Eventide Harmoniser (x2)
- INSTRUMENTS (selected): Yamaha CP80 piano, Wurlitzer EP100, Fender Stage Rhodes, Korg MS20, EDP Wasp, Sequential Pro One.
- BACKLINE (selected): 1973 Marshall JMI head and cab, Marshall JCM800, Marshall JCM2000, Fender Twin, Fender Hotrod Deluxe, Fender Hotrod Deville (x2), Vox AC30 (x2), WEM Westminister